Friday, October 7, 2011

Dolphin Tale


A couple day ago Matt and I went on a date to see Dolphin Tale.  I was sooo excited when I saw a commercial for this movie....it's not a secret that I LOVE dolphins. 
This movie was even more amazing than I thought it would be.  Matt even really liked it.  And a little known fact I didn't realize is that Winter is playing herself in the movie!  That's why the dolphin was bigger than when they actually found her.
The inspiration this movie provides is amazing.  To never give up - to keep trying.  This is a movie I would recommend for everyone.  Trying to get my parents to go see it actually haha.\
If you don't know - it's about a young dolphin who becomes trapped in a crab trap and beached.  She is taken to a rehab center but her tail becomes too infected and has to be amputated (sp).  She teaches herself how to swim without it. But because she's moving in a way that is not natural, it messes up her spine.  So they come up with the idea to make her a prostetic tail.
Go see it. Love for dolphins or not :)


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment