Saturday, July 16, 2011

Preparing

Lately I've been trying to "prepare" for our trip to Utah.  I know there really isn't anything to prepare for, but I keep feeling like there is, and I like feeling prepared.  I do have a list of things I'd like to make sure are done before we're gone.  Like...making sure the house is pretty clean.  I hate coming home to a dirty house.  Plus giving "care" instructions to Matt's sister about Mia and his lizard, dishes all done, and laundry all clean.  We already shipped Austin's swords home and I taped up and labeled the box of diapers I'm bringing for Kim and I....or rather Hailey and Olivia.  I need to get some jeans, but I'll probably have to wait until we get to Utah to get them, which is probably better anyway because they may be cheaper.
Today Matt took Austin to the shooting range with him.  I think he enjoyed it.  I'm pretty sure he shot the hand gun and the rifle.
Hailey has pretty much mastered crawling.  She's still not very fast, but she sure gets around.  Her new fasination is trying to turn off my computer (wants to touch the light).  She also likes to talk to Mia.  Standing has also become her favorite thing.  She tries to stand up against everything and sometimes won't sit on her bum.  Speaking of turning off my computer...gotta go enterain my crazy baby.


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment