Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 2

Yesterday makes it 2 weeks since I gave birth...weird haha. 
We took Hailey to her first doctors appointment today...was kind of weird to fill out paperwork for someone else.  She has gained a pound and half an inch.  She also had to get a shot...poor baby...really didn't cry that much.  The doctor was like Russian, was cool.
It has been raining for days, and is supposed to go till Wednesday.  I wouldn't mind it so much if I didn't have a HUGE mud river down my front door.  I mean, my pants falling off of me (I think I stretched them out haha) doesn't help either, but I could ignore the wet if it wasn't MUD too haha.  But all the running around we've been doing is twice as annoying as it would be.  Sigh.  This huge tree by the mail boxes fell over!  It was huge and barely missed the box where you punch in numbers to open the gate.  Was kind of awesome =P
Well since it's been 2 weeks, my stitches should be coming out (TMI?).  As weird as it sounds, I kind of wish I could see them so I could know when they come out.  Also post-pregnancy...my weight is down.  I'll tell you my weight story (even though it's kind of embarrasing to post my numbers haha).  Before I got pregnant I weighed about 186.  When I went into my first appointment (so 14 weeks along), I weighed 174...lost so much from throwing up.  I think I was about 184 the day I actually gave birth.  Last Sunday I weighed myself on my Wii Fit and it said I weighed like 164! I about died.  Than I weighed myself again today, and it said 157!  When I'm "aloud" to work out the way I want...I hope I can keep this up!
5 days till Christmas!! Are you ready??


~hyuu!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that picture of her looks like you! I lost a ton of weight when I was breastfeeding. All of your nutrition goes to them. I always gained it back. So if you stop breastfeeding, just remember to keep eating right, and you should be good!

    ReplyDelete