Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve

It's kind of hard to think that this year is over.  When this year started, I had no idea that by the end of it, there would be a baby in my house.  I never thought Matt would be working at Target.  That list could go on and on.  It's funny how things change.  It always makes me nervous and excited to see what changed will happen the following year!  I know I should have goals for the new year, but I really haven't thought of any.  I guess I still have a few hours =P
You know how almost everything has good and bad about it?  Well Matt waking up at 3AM is no exception.  But right now, the worst bad thing about it is - Matt is like a space heater.  It's been so cold, and the barn has almost no insulation...when he leaves the bed is freezing!  When I get up with the baby and come back, my body heat is all gone and it's like getting in for the first time...sucks! haha
*knocks on wood* Lately the baby has been sleeping pretty good.  I try to feed her at around 10 before putting her to bed.  Than she'll sleep usually anywhere between 3-6. Pretty good huh?  For her last couple of baths, Matt and I have both tried taking her in the shower with us.  It's kind of interesting haha.  Kind of sucks for me in the fact that I like my water really warm and I don't want to burn her.  We have this cute octopus that tells us if the water is too hot or cold.  While she was bathing with Daddy, I grabbed the camera.  The pictures are a little fuzzy from the steam (I shut the bathroom door so they wouldn't freeze), but I tried to fix them.  Maybe she'll like the water, she didn't cry once either time. 
Her legs look funny, but I think he was afraid of dropping her teehee.


Have a happy New Years!!


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment