Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What's up!

It's been a while!  I'm home after 2 weeks in Utah.  When I got home I walked into a new barn!  Matt had got new carpet downstairs and painted the downstairs.  The carpet is now a light brown, and the walls are yellow.  No more blue on blue!  He even got rid of the big table that we were debating on getting rid of, and put the pictures on the wall.  We can get a new couch from Matt's grandparents, but I love my futon.  I think it looks good, expecially now with the new stuff (matches sooo much better)....too bad it's broken.  It looks like a smiley face...all bent in the middle.  I guess we could find a brown slipcover.  The backyard is all blocked off, but Mia is in her finding ways out stage.  She did that back when we first put her in Matt's mom's backyard.  Now that this is all new, she's exploring. 
The other day I was forced by Matt to register at Babies R Us.  When we first started I was being kind of a butt, and for some reason unknown to me, I let Matt hold the scanner.  I'd pick something up to look at it and he'd go *beep*...sigh haha.  So the first part of it is like...a mess (even though it didn't organize that way...it organized it by catagory).  But like bottles, I don't even know which are on there because that's the first thing we did.  I also didn't do a lot of clothes because I didn't want to only get clothes haha.  But the next day, Matt's mom took us to get the crib and stroller/carseat.  It's not put together yet because I don't want it to sit there getting dusty (yea, I'm a freak).  But the house is starting to look more baby-ish.  We tried to reorganize upstairs a little to make the space look bigger, but I know it won't help much. 
To close this random post....here is a cute picture of Sadie where..at least I think...she looks sooo much like Kim



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment