Thursday, October 28, 2010

The New Doctor

Well first of all let me say I think it's mean to make a 8-9 month pregnant woman drink a ton of water and not pee for over an hour! haha.  Plus add pushing on it with the ultrasound wand.  Speaking of the ultrasound...this was a crappy one.  It was almost like her machine was dieing.  She got no good pictures.  We could usually tell what she was looking at but this time we couldn't.  She did get us some pictures but they're all pretty much black, I'm not even going to put them on the computer.
This time around I had to see a "real" doctor.  I don't know if the office was having an off day or what but it was the longest we had been there.  We waited for like an hour...first for us to even get called than while we waited for the doctor.  He is a weird man! Matt liked him but to me he just seemed...weird.  He like didn't make any eye contact, his hands were in his pockets the whole time, he had a whimpy hand shake haha.  But he did explain things really well.  I guess I'm kind of looking at a foggy view of him because I just don't like doctors period.  But he said everything is normal.  He said something about giving me a copy of the paper they had been tracking my weight and stuff on, but he never gave me one haha.  I go back in 2 weeks than it's every week after that.  It seems weird to think that a couple days ago was a month to my due date...and we still don't have half the stuff we need.  We have no bedding, one tiny blanket.  I need a changing table pad.  I'd like a "diaper pail" and a breast pump (but those aren't like NEED haha).  Well, I guess at least Matt gets a discount at Target now (but it has to be cash or gift cards to work)...so that'll help.   Sonnie said she wanted to throw me a baby shower (I guess she didn't think about it while I was there for 2 weeks teehee, silly lady) and I can't travel now.  I thought about driving up for the weekend but I don't think we can afford the gas even for a little trip like that. 
Well I guess I'll go finish folding the laundry to cure some boredom until Matt gets home. 
Excited for Halloween! (even though I didn't get to decorate or dress up.  That's what Mia is for! =P )


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment