Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rain rain go away

It has been raining for the past week.  We just got the doggie door and what not in, and we can't even let Mia out there (she'd get sooo muddy and get it all over the carpet).  It's been a pain trying to do laundry.  I already lose my footing on the stupid uneven dirt driveway, but when it rains, it becomes a muddy waterslide.  That and I don't want to bring clean laundry out in the rain.  That and my floor is now soo muddy...it's because I mopped *bangs head* haha.  Ok...I'm done *cough*stupid rain*cough*
Matt made me put up the crib haha.  So now there is a crib upstairs.  Now that it's all put together, they can make the changing table/dresser with a better view of matching than a little picture off the internet.  And the sooner they make it the better, cause I have stuff I can put in it.  Man this place is so small...I don't even know where I'm gunna put our baby tub.  Baby towels and washclothes are probably going to have to be in the dresser as well.  Speaking of dressers....Matt and I need to go through his.  It's so stuffed and messy (it's small), expecially with Christmas coming up.  I'm sure he'll get at least one shirt. 
Man I'm hungry and tired.  I woke up at like 9:15 (it's 11:25 now) and I ate not too long ago.  Frustrating haha >.<


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment