Thursday, October 14, 2010

33 week dr. visit

Oh the doctors...fun stuff as always (at least they're short visits).  The one thing I don't like about this doctors office is that they never tell me anything that they messure!  Once have they told me my blood pressure and babies heart rate.  I've never been told my weight.  I guess because they don't say anything that it's all good.  The lady did, however, sometimes tell me how much I'd gained.  It was always only just a pound *relief* and she said that's good.  This time, I guess I'd lost weight.  She didn't seem too concerned with that either, so I'm happy.  I get my final ultrasound (unless something goes wrong) in 2 weeks.  I also was forced to pick a "real" doctor.  The lady I'd been seeing (it has a name but I can't remember) is really just like their assistant.  Lots of people like her and shes good, but she's not a doctor doctor so she can't deliver or anything.  I figured that she probably isn't aloud to go past a certain week with pregnant women since she can't deliver and what not.  I'm not a fan of doctors...and they all look like scary old men to me.  So we just randomly picked one based on the days we can usually come in and their work schedule.  I guess I'll be seeing him next time *sigh/shiver*

~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment