Friday, April 23, 2010

Earth Day

Yesterday was Earth Day!  Did you do something green?  If I would of had 6 plastic bottles or cans, I would of headed over to the Disney Store and gotten my free hat haha.  But!  I had saved money for Matt and I to go on a date and go see Oceans.  Of course, if you go see Oceans opening week, Disney donates like a dollar or something to the Save the Coral Reef fund.
The movie was amazing.  It showed the beauty, magnificents, and strength of the ocean.  The creatures are all so different and amazing in their own way.  The only thing that was kind of a bummer, they didn't say which breed of dolphin they showed (and they showed at least 4 different ones).  It's not really hard to tell them apart, but the first one they showed, I was guessing between 2 different breeds, and they never told me if I was right or totally off haha.  Sucked.  But oh well....it was still awesome.  I recommend it!!
Oh, and they advertised their new one for next Earth Day...which is going to be African Cats.  It looks good.  I'm thinking I'm going to have to make this a tradition.


~Hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment