Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!

Happy April Fool's Day!  Man I wish I was a good prankster.  I'm not going to believe anything Matt tells me today! haha.
It must be that time of year where a lot of shows end their seasons.  3 of the 4 shows that I watch ended this week, and the last one is coming close.  I don't know what I'm going to do now.  One of them ended completely...finished!  It was a happy, awesome ending!  But I'm so sad.  I've been watching it for so long.  The one that hasn't ended yet...when it does end, it'll be over over (I believe).  So sad...
In 3 days, I'll be 21!  Isn't that scary?  I know it's not old, but it feels that way haha.  I remember turning 10.
I'm hoping the rain holds off until Sunday night like the news says (unless it doesn't want to come at all, which is good too).
Well, I got to go to work.  Play many pranks!

~Hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment