Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wedding Anniversary

I haven't been on here in a while...I've been sick, laying on the couch doing nothing...sucked.
Last Saturday was mine and Matt's 2nd wedding anniversary.  It's hard to believe that we've been married for 2 years already.  I still remember meeting him for the first time online, our first phone call, and the first time meeting him in person.  I remember when he moved to Utah for me, even though it was a struggle (and his family thought he was crazy).  I remember deciding to move back to California (which was a hard choice since I love Utah too...yes still). 
We didn't do anything too spectacular for the date.  We ate at Joe's Crab Shack since it's Matt's favorite place to eat.  We decided to save our money to go see Oceans on Earth Day...we'll make it a date.  Ever since we got married, we decided it would be fun to follow the "anniversary gift rules" and give the traditional gift (kind of...in our view of it I guess).  This year it was cotton, so I set out to find him some funny 100% cotton boxers.  One pair says "Open 24 Hours" and the others say "Rub me for good luck" haha.  He bought me a 100% cotton grey skirt from American Eagle.  It's way cute....now I just need to get my legs some color...man I wish I had grass to lay out on. 
Man the house gets messy when I'm not up to clean it....

~Hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment