Monday, April 5, 2010

21st Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday!  On Saturday, Matt took me over to his aunt's house, and we had dinner and opened presents.  She took pictures, I just don't have them yet.  Than yesterday, we went to Disneyland with our friend from Washington.  My friend Kaycee was there too, but I didn't want to interupt her family vacation.  My friend took pictures there, but he needs to email them to me, so I don't have those either lol.
I got several cool things.  I got some money from Sonnie and Matt's mom.  Curtis (Matt's cousin) gave me a gift card to McDonalds haha. Matt's aunt gave me a stuffed whale, a bag, jewelry, and shirt.  Mom gave me a cd case, New Moon, and Mermaid Barbie hehe.  Matt gave me Sherlock Holmes.  My friend "D" gave me extra storage for my computer (something to put my movies on) and his daughter sent him with a princess birthday hat haha.  I also got several packages of Mini Eggs...a plus to having a birthday around Easter.  Also, Matt made me wear a birthday badge all around Disneyland. I was so embarrassed. :) 
Excellent birthday!




~Hyuu!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great bday. You are now legal haha. Hope you have a great anniversary 2 yrs wow. Love ya miss ya mom

    ReplyDelete