Monday, March 22, 2010

The Cove

Today I finally got a chance to watch The Cove.  I had been wanting to see it ever since the moment I heard about it.  It truly is an amazing documentary.
The lengths these people go to for what they believe in is awesome.  They have amazing will power and strength.  I'm sure it was not an easy task, but they succeeded.  Now the word just needs to be spred. 
If I had the power to do what they did, I would.  All I can do now is sign the petition and spred the word of this disaster.
Dolphins are one of the most intellegent, beautiful, magestic, and wonderful animals I have ever seen.  I don't think there are very many people who can be in the water with a dolphin, or even just see one up close, and say that they think they aren't amazing. 
Some people say that they aren't human, so they shouldn't worry about trying to help them.  Who are we do say that we are the superior mammal?  No they aren't humans, that's why they need help.  They can't speak on their own behalf.  People need to stand up and help stop this crime.
I recommend watching this documentary.


~Hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment