Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hopes!

Hello there!
Well, I finally sent my email to Matt's aunt. She said she'd love to have me back (poor lady hehe) but I gotta wait until her daughter leaves from her visit. I guess she's bringing 4 friends home with her so the house is going to be crowded.
Right now I'm still hoping that my plans for Knotts "Scary" Farm are a go. Next Saturday is the last day, but I'd much rather go on Wednesday. Pray for me! hehe
I'm so happy that it October! I can't wait for Halloween! I can't really decorate the place since I don't have any tape lol. And I'd have to talk Matt into digging out the decorations. Maybe I'll find a way this weekend. I do have a baby pumpkin! I need to find some of that hair color that you spray on and wash off for Halloween so I can spray a bolt on Mia. I happen to have a thicker red ribbon that I need to figure out how to put it over her collar so it looks red like Bolt's. I still haven't decided if I'm going to try to dress like Penny or not. I just like to dress up Mia....I don't have any kids to dress up yet haha.
Well...I think that's all I have to say besides my hair is driving me nuts!
ADIOS!


~Hyuu

1 comment:

  1. Cute halloween background. You have to take a pic of Mia dressed as Bolt. The boys will get a kick out of that.

    ReplyDelete