Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Tonight we went out trick or treating with Emma, who dressed up like Jasmine. She didn't stay out for very long though. She also wanted to skip all the houses of people she knew haha weird. Anyway. Mia's Bolt "costume" was pretty good. At first not many people noticed, but as the night went on, more and more did. There was this kid who came up with a papermache mask on that his mom said he made himself. He reminded me SO much of Austin it wasn't even funny. But he loved Mia. Mia was nervous of his mask though. She stuck her nose in it and flinched away haha. Also, her black faded really fast which surprised me. Matt was cheap and just stayed in his scrubs...but I guess he did better than me who put on skelly earings.... Mia also wouldn't stand still long enough for pictures...so I did the best I could. Crazy dog!
This is my cutout I used to make her bolt Right after spraying the hair stuff onAnd her red collar completes Mrs. BOLT!TADA!!!
~Hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment