Saturday, October 31, 2009

OoOoOoOoO

Since Paranormal Activity is rumored to leave after Halloween, Matt and I went and saw it last night. It is pretty scary! It's more....Freak your mind out kind of scary over jumpy scary, even though there were plenty of moments like that as well. Surprisingly, I slept last night. Usually this place is full of creeking and junk, expcially with my crazy dog walking around. But I slept really good. I didn't even wake up to pee like I usually do haha. But it was good for a great Halloween fright. Creepy that's for sure!



Now I'm just hoping Matt comes home from work early so we can get Mia's Bolt costume in action! Even though it'll look not as good as it would have because her shaven belly makes it look like a shark took a bite out of her....but I'm going to try my best! I'll take lots of pictures!


~Hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment