Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My shows....

Don't you hate waiting for your shows next episode??? I try to find new shows to satisfy my "craving" but I catch up to them, and have to wait for them too *cry* I know I know I'm nuts! But I can't help it hahaha.
Lets see....
Secret Life of the American Teenager - new season starts January
Inuyasha - new episodes air October
Full Metal Alchemist - Sundays
Shugo Chara - Saturdays
Ruby and the Rockits - Tuesdays
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - unknown airing date =(
I probably have another one somewhere >.<
And comics are even worse. They don't have a set date to come out. Add on waiting for someone to scan them online than translate them *sigh*
Well it's late and I had a bust of energy....so there is my "ten minutes from midnight" rant =D
<3

~Hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment