Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"Retard Dog"


There is this dog at Matt's work that is special. It is a wolf, Malamute, and husky mix....but it's a dwarf! It does take medication, and I guess it's hard to potty train, but she is so cute! They say that they want someone who works there to take her, but Matt told me no =( He thinks Mia would bully her haha. I guess when she get knocked over she just lays there like a turtle. But, maybe Mia would be able to tell that she's special and be nice. So, I doubt we'll take her (Matt didn't want to show me the picture because he knew I'd want it haha), but I just had to talk about the cute little retard dog!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't you know that March 31 was "end the R word day"
    the frustrating thing about credit is they are so quick to take points away but slow to give them back. I think thats one reason why the economy is so bad. One thing ruins your credit and then your screwed, and they wonder why no one is buying cars and house. They can't, the government has screwed everyones credit. We only have one credit card, we just got it a couple of months ago to help rebuild our credit. We use it once like to go out to dinner or something, and then pay it off when the bill comes. Its so frustrating to know you have the money now but still no one will give you anything because its taking so long to get our credit back up.

    ReplyDelete