Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Job and Schedule

Two in one day, I know I'm shocked too. I just have to say....MATT GOT HIS JOB! I'm soo happy for him. It's a job in a vet office so his job with help with his school and his school can help with his job! Perfect :) And he looks so cute in his scrubs ^.^
I also came up with this perfect schedule today. The only problem is...when Matt's aunt comes home, I won't be able to do it because I won't be here haha. But!! If I wake up with Matt at 7, I can make breakfast, brush my teeth and wash my face, clean whatever needs to be cleaned, work out, shower, make lunch for me and Matt (he should come home for lunch usually), clean up lunch, and at night wash face, brush teeth, stretch, do some crunches, and go to bed! TADA! I like it haha <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad matt got the job. Hope he likes it. Maybe he can find out how you keep a dog from peeing on the walls.(get rid of him). He does look cute in his scubs.

    ReplyDelete