Monday, May 11, 2009

Movies and Sickness

I am finally getting over a week of sickness! I hate being sick. On the bad side, my pants just got holes in them =( And I'm sorry Mommy for your stuff being late again haha. It's not that great, but still, and I promise your birthday will be much better! haha.
Matt and I went to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It was really good. But I saw something I never thought I'd see. An old man pulled his phone out and text in the middle of the movie! It was pretty funny. There were a lot of older people there, which was weird for a Sunday. I thought it would be more crowded. I guess everyone was at Star Trek and Wolverine....which is another one I want to see. But Ghosts was good. Matt even liked it....I'm turning him into a husband! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment