Saturday, April 18, 2009

17 Again

Matt and I went to a movie last night. We decided to see 17 Again, and it was good...surprisingly good actually lol. And it shows how HOT Zac Efron is haha. But I always liked a guy who can sing and dance. So, if you want to go see a movie, I suggest this one haha



O and I never said this but, my anniversary was fantastic! Of course lol. Matt's mom took us out to Joe's Crab Shack where she flirted with the waiter (even though she won't admit it haha)...but I can't blame her, he was a good looking guy =)
O and if you want to hear a fantastic song that's going to be part of Breaking Dawn, look for the song "My Never" by Blue October....and try to find the actual album one. The acustic(spelling) is cool, but the crowd kinda sucks lol. Ok ok, I'm done. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment