Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Babysitting

Last night I babysat Matt's cousin's baby Cheyenne (I think that's how they spell it haha). I said I would watch her all night when they seemed like they couldn't find anyone to take her for the night. After I said I'd do it, I got really nervous....I hadn't babysat a baby baby by myself in almost 2 years. But, after we got her to our house, I surprised myself. She didn't cry once...well exept the one time she woke up in the night. She wouldn't sleep at first, being in a new place with new people, but I got her to sleep finally around 11:30. She stayed asleep till about 3:45 where she woke up from gas (I'm guessing....that's what it seemed like haha). It took me kind of long to get her back to sleep...about 20 min. I'd say (she would cry when I'd lay her down lol), but finally she fell back asleep till 7:00 on the dot. I was all afraid that it would be a bad experience, but it was good. She was a very happy baby and it all worked out! <3

*I know I know....I'm a dork*

2 comments:

  1. You kept a baby all night by yourself? Wow, your growing up, Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good. see you can do almost anything when you try. sometimes it's good and sometimes it's not. but you learn

    ReplyDelete