Thursday, August 13, 2015

August Update

Wow, I totally slacked off on these. I'll regret it when I go back to read these and tons are missing haha.
ANYWAY
Welcome back.
What have you been up to?  We haven't been up to much...really.
 
We registered Hailey for school, she got all excited to go and then Matt got a call saying that they hadn't noticed her birthday, and she's 3 days past the deadline, and it's a state law, so there was no way for her to test ahead or anything. So I had to break her excited little heart and tell her she was, in fact, not going to school this year.
She actually handled it very well, but I can tell she's bored in the house...especially now that Emma's back in school.

 
Brooklyn just turned 2! Where does the time go?!
She talks so much, and has way to much sass!  She does pretty much whatever Hailey is doing and she always surprises me with the stuff that comes out of her mouth.
Her hair is also starting to curl like Hailey's, though I don't think it'll be quite as intense a curl.
Brook is way to smart, well on being just like her sissy
 
 
Matt has FINALLY started his groomer training.  Though it's still pretty slow going.  His work really needs to get their crap together.  They keep losing employees without having any to replace them.  At one point they had 3 people trying to run the whole groomer by themselves, 7 days a week.
And with one about to be out with maternity leave, they are going to be in trouble haha
 
And in that is where our debate comes in.  He's getting the hours he needs here because they are so short handed.  But California is so expensive, that even with the hours, it's still not really cutting it.
So, do we move and hope he can still get good hours and have a lower cost of living here or try to make it here while he can get good hours?
 
I haven't really been up to much.  I stopped taking my vitamins for a while merely because I forgot and I completely felt like poo.  So I'm still going to take them, but I'm going to start taking them slowly....like adding one at a time.
 
Change is whispering in our ear, we just haven't figured out in which way yet.
But we'll let you know when we do figure out our next move!
We love you!

 
 
~hyuu!
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment