Friday, July 26, 2013

Siblings

Another vent....so sorry in advance.  But hey, last time it seemed to help getting it off my chest.
Ok, I know this is going to sound crazy.  I always pictured myself having multiple children.  I was getting upset and very baby hungry before I got pregnant.  I had this idea of how close I wanted my first two to be, and that limit had already past.  It felt like everyone around me was having their second child and I was upset.  Matt told me it would be better to wait till we could find a better job so we could move (which we are still looking if you know of any good jobs).
Then I started getting over it.  I would look at Hailey and I decided I hadn't had enough time just her.  Did I even want more kids?  Everyone I know has siblings.  But I am like...obsessed with Hailey.  I know that sounds silly, but that's the best way to put it.
Right as I had decided maybe it would be better to wait....BAM....pregnant.  Sigh, that's usually how it works isn't it.
Now that baby could come any day, I'm terrified!  How am I going to handle two?  Is Hailey going to feel left out?  I plan on letting her help as much as possible (or what she wants) and she tells me she's excited and talks to my belly and what not, but it still scares me.  How do people do it with more then one?!  And because of where we live (which I HATE) we are all pretty much in one room.  Are they going to wake up each other, causing me to get no sleep?  Is Hailey's excitement going to fade fast and her hate it or feel left out.  That would kill me.
People say it'll work itself out, but that doesn't stop me from being terrified of it till then haha.
 
 
On another note, the job thing.....I'm totally serious.  I swear I have looked everywhere.  In looking for Matt, I would prefer something that isn't too labor intense since his back is bad and the doctor says it may be degenerative.  I look almost everyday and have for years.  It always seems like the nice jobs are hidden and you have to know someone or get lucky, so I'm asking....if you know any, let me know please.  We are open to moving states (even though we really don't want to hah)
 
And Hailey is growing up too fast!  Just look at this.....
 
 
 
 
 
~Hyuu!


No comments:

Post a Comment