Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Clannad

Ok, I know I've mentioned this before but I'm going to again anyway =P
If you watch Anime, or have thought about it, you have to watch Clannad and Clannad: After Story (the second season)
I love anime because it seems to have a special way of telling stories and getting emotion across.  I always get so wrapped up into it!
There is a reason Clannad is on the top 5 list of most anime sites.  It hits every emotion in the rainbow.  It's super funny, and especially sad.  I don't think I've ever cried so much from a show.
And, it's also a little scary.  The first season really sets you up for the second.  It's scary as in it shows them go from High School to the real world and have to support themselves and whatnot, and it can be a scary thing to think about (not as much anymore now that I have a kid and stuff, but thinking back on it, it really is scary to think about).  Seeing how quick it all changes and there is nothing you can do about it.
Anyway....very touching show.
They do have it on Netflix as an English Dub.  Me, personally, I like the Subbed version better because I think the original audio is always best (and it seems like the Japanese voice actors just have more....power).  But I say, however you watch it, you should give it a try!
Am I a weirdo?  Why yes, yes I am *wink*
 

 
 
~hyuu!


No comments:

Post a Comment