Tuesday, August 21, 2012

In Utah

I never really said but, I'm in Utah! haha.  I've run into a couple people though.  I didn't say anything because I wanted to surprise Sonnie.  And it worked!  There is (lame) video of it on Facebook.
We've been having a blast.  I'm hoping to go check out the new park that's where my elementary school once stood.  I hear it's a water park.
Hailey has actually been really good.  She has moments of brattiness of course, mostly because her nap schedule is all off.  But she hasn't really been shy or anything.  Austin has been a good helper.  It kind of makes me laugh. I don't know what I'm going to do when I go home.
Right now Hailey is sitting here coping me typing haha.  She is so silly!
Well I'm going to go get in the shower since I went swimming with Austin and Malinda last night.
Adios!


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment