Friday, August 10, 2012

Sea World

Sea World was a blast!  I didn't take as many pictures/video as I wanted (and I knew I wouldn't) because half the time I was soaking wet or on a ride.....or both!  We sat up close at the Shamu show so we could get wet.  Also, the rapids ride got us soaked!  We went on the new Manta roller coaster.  It looked kind of slow and boring, but I was pleasantly surprised.  It was sooo fun!  It would be fun to go on at night.  We got another day out there free so we'll be back.  I could just sit and watch the dolphins play all day.  One came up and stared at me through the glass twice.  I think Hailey had a good time.  I was really surprised at the lack of animal/human interaction in the shows though.  I think they had to cut a lot out because of the latest controversy going around animal parks and stuff like that.  Still good though :)
Here are some of the pictures I did take and a link to some video




Link to video to come



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment