Thursday, June 14, 2012

Getting Ready

Today is prep day for our trip.  I guess Matt's dad wants to have the car packed tonight.  So I have to pack everything I can today.  Too bad Matt forgot to pull out the suitcases before work haha.  I guess I'll just have to be a good wifey and have everything pulled out and ready to stuff in them when he gets around to getting them (I can't reach them).
I'm also in a cleaning frenzy, for two reasons.  One, I like to clean before I leave so when I get home I'm not like "ew".  Two, Matt's sister is coming up to house sit for us so Mia can stay here.
Of course we've got the usual things to do before a trip...tons of laundry, passtimes, "which shoes should I bring?" etc etc.
I'm hoping I remember to take tons of pictures and video.  Usually I do all of one and forget the other.  But I'm going to try to be good and get both. 
*turns off iTunes*
Hailey keeps wanting me to get up and dance with her with every new song that pops up haha
I love this baby girl!
Well maybe I'll go make a to do list for myself so I don't forget anything.
Away I go to prepare!
Aloha!


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment