Sunday, March 11, 2012

Want to go Shopping?!

Isn't that just sad?  Yet another pair of jeans ripped.  Now why do my jeans seem to rip quickly.  I really don't understand the phrase "hard on clothes"  all I do is wear them haha :)
Anyway, as of right now a ton of my clothes are on their way out.  They are either getting holes, stretched out from me wearing them pregnant, or both.  I'm always hesitant to buy clothes because I want to lose weight first so I don't have to buy more again.  But I think I'm going to have to get some to hold me over.  Especially now that it's getting warmer.  I have two decent short sleeve shirts and one pair of jeans. 
I LOVE shopping, but man does it usually take a hit on my self esteem.  I have a gift card to this store that is kind of like Hollister Co. in the fact that all of their clothes are sooo small.  Their size medium would be a small everywhere else.  So I can never find anything there.  I did buy a hat from there though haha.
So, anyone wanna go shopping with me?!  I think it's fun to just try on random things...you'd be surprised what ends up looking good on you :)



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment