Saturday, March 31, 2012

End of March/Earth Hour

Can you believe that today is the last day in March?  I can't!  That also means my birthday is in 5 days...
March has been kind of crazy.  I honestly don't remember much of the beginning of it.  Than (as you know already) my family came and we had a grand ol time!!  And since they've been gone things have been just a blur.  Matt's been working to catch up for the time he took off.  Hailey had a doctors appointment that she aced...as always hehe.  We've all had killer colds.  And I've been knocked off my workout/diet routine.  I know it's my own fault, but give me a break!  There is so much snack food here right now. 
Also, today is Earth Hour day.  I know most people won't do it.  It's considered a pain in the toosh...which I can see, especially if you have a lot of kids.  But Earth Hour is when you turn off your lights for an hour starting at 8:30PM.  Some major cities do it - turning off all their fancing show lights (of course leaving on the lights needed for security or safety).  I remember making Matt do it last year and breastfeeding Hailey with a flashlight. 
Even though it is a pain, I encourage you to do it.  Play a game with flashlights or tell scary/funny stories.  Light some candles and pretend to camp out.  Be creative :) 
Looking forward to April!



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment