Monday, March 26, 2012

Family Vacation

Mathew, being the wonderful man that he is, saved money to give me the best birthday present ever (given it was an early present).  He flew my sister and her girls out to visit me.  They have never been here before and it was awesome to be able to help them get a couple new firsts in their lives.  Also, my parents came to join in the fun and surprised me also, so it was like a big family reunion!  We finally got a new family picture taken.  The last one that officially had us ALL in it was when Sadie and Jaxson were little.  I think it was their first Christmas.  We also took new family pictures for everyone, we even took a photo with just us girls and the boys. 
We had a busy week!  First we went to the Aquarium, than we had two days at Disneyland, and we slipped in a trip to Venice Beach.  We were planning one more thing (either the zoo or Matt's aunt's cabin in Lake Arrowhead), but we were all tired and getting sick so we just had a cozy lazy day.  Man was the house crowded than haha - but it was awesome!
Now, everyone has gone home.....even though Kimberly left some stuff here hahaha....and now it is way to quiet.  I woke up after Kim had left and came downstairs and just sat in the silence.  It was very sad.  I mean, I like my private time too, but I love having family around. 
Between two cameras, we took a ton of pictures.  I picked some that I liked and put them on Facebook....so instead of posting a ton on here too, I'm just going to give a link to the Facebook Album and you can go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment