Sunday, August 14, 2011

Starting Monday

Hello.  Once again I have to say that I fell off my diet/exercise train.  But that's all going to change starting Monday!  And it's not just going to be that, it's going to be taking care of myself all around.  Like not forgetting to brush my teeth or wash my face...stuff like that.  I believe that it is important to take care of yourself.  It makes you feel better and it makes other people think "hey maybe I should take care of myself too".  Expecially kids/grandkids and what not.  I know Hailey is young for it still, but if I take care of myself and teach her to take care of herself, it'll stick with her.
My problem is all mental.  I tear myself down before I can even get worked up.  It's a horrible problem that I have been trying to stop for years.  That and I looove to eat and snack.  I'm trying to convince my brain that the little satisfaction (not to mention the guilt I get afterwards) I get from eating those yummy bad for you foods is not better than the longer satisfaction I'd feel from looking in the mirror and liking what I see and feeling comfortable in my own skin again. 
Wish me luck!!


~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment