Friday, August 20, 2010

The End of Summer

Since August is pretty much over (and I was very bored), I decided it was time to change my summer background.  If I knew more about this website and had a cool picture editing program, I would of explored more...but I don't, so I didn't haha.
It's weird to think that I have 3 months left in this pregnancy.  I keep going back between "3 months is not very long!" and "3 months is soo long!" It's not very long when you think of what we want to do with the house.  But when I think about the days till I see this thing that keeps kicking my insides, it's a long time.
As weird as it sounds, I've been having this feeling (at the same time when I think the days are slow) that I'm not pregnant for me, like I'm going to have to give her up once she's born.  I think it's part because there really isn't any baby stuff in the house.  I know it's probably early to have baby stuff, but tell my head that.  It's nuts in there! Anynoodle....
I had other stuff I was going to put on here...but I forgot. Got distracted by a craving...
Time to go find some donuts!


~Hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment