Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Doctors yet again

Well today I went to the doctor.  This is the first time we went in the morning vs the afternoon.  I love these short little appointments where your there for like 20 minutes...although like I always (and always will) say, peeing in a cup sucks!  I've made an art out of it now haha, but it still sucks.
The nurse never tells me my actual weight or bloodpressure (which I assume means it's fine), but this time she actually told us the babies heart rate, which was good.  Also, even though I don't know my actual weight, the doctor told me I'd only gained a pound, which I guess is a good thing.  I also got my stomach messured...I should of asked what it was.
I had to make an appointment for 2 weeks.  I'm getting another ultrasound to check something (the paper says flu marginal previa...at least I think...stupid fancy writing haha).  I also have to get my blood drawn after drinking this stuff that I have to try to down within 5 minutes.  My poor bladder!  It's a blood glucose test.  I know I need my rh factor shot thingy soon, but she didn't say anything about it.
I can't believe August is already half over.  Which means I have 3 months left.  It seems long and short at the same time.  Matt said that made no sense, but I'm sure someone gets it! I hope... :)  When I look at it from days point of view, it seems so long.  But when I look at it from months point of view it's short.  I can't believe I've been pregant for 5 months already. So weird.  I keep trying to tell Matt that the things we want to do around the house before baby are going to need to be done, or time is going to sneak up on us.  Including putting up the fence outside (which I still get nervous about.  I don't want my doggie getting out or something getting in), putting in the doggy door, and (maybe) new carpet.  We also need to find a crib.  I know what I want, but no store seems to carry it anymore.  The crib is on the manufacturer's website, but they don't take orders from people.  Sigh.  I'll probably have to give in and get something different.
Man the heat has shot up again.  I guess I'll go do the dishes...

~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment