Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mia and her heartworm

If I can figure out how to put videos on here, I did my best to take video of Mia taking her monthly heartworm and (now) flea prevention stuff. I don't know how I got her to do this, but I'm so happy she does. A lot of heartworm medicines are meat flavored, but ours were this weird offbrand (shes gunna switch though because they don't sell it at Matt's vet). The flea and tick one is supposed to be flavored, but I actually usually have a harder time getting her to take that one. When she was littler, we got some flea stuff from the LA County fair, so we tried it, and we had to push it down her throat. I couldn't do that every month haha. I thought me pulling out the camera I'd naturally have a harder time (the "they never do it with the camera out" thing), but she took it faster that I had thought, so it's really bad video haha. But check it out! <3

The first one is her heartworm. I usually give her half a treat after each one, but since she took it so fast, I tried to do them both, and she spit out the flea one haha


Than she finally takes it...Yay!

~hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment