Thursday, July 30, 2009

Home

Well, I'm home after a week in Utah. I had a really good time. Poor Matt was stuck home all alone all week. I guess Mia was no fun to talk to haha. Seeing Harry Potter, and My Sister's Keeper was way fun! I love movies so much. Now I have to decide if I want to see The Ugly Truth or Funny People more haha. Also, swimming was fun. I hadn't been swimming in forever! I'm glad I got to be there for Sonnie's and Sadie's birthday. That was a pretty funny day...expecially our singing. The 24th of July parade was pretty fun, even though at night it was pretty abandoned for the first time ever. But there were tons of people in the morning. We almost didn't have enough seats. Now I gotta go get back in the swing of things and do some laundry, fun....haha (I'm kind of having a brain fart on typing...maybe I'll try again later)

Also, if you like rock music, check out Matt's cousin, John's band called 38 Caliber Hero.
http://www.myspace.com/38caliberhero


~Hyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment