Sunday, December 9, 2012

Party!

Hailey's birthday party was last night.  It was a little thrown together and messy but it was fun.  Hailey was a little grumpy at first since we woke her up from her nap to get their on time, but then she opened up and enjoyed the night.  I think the cake helped wake her up haha.
I didn't get any pictures on my phone because she wanted me to hold her all night, but other people did, so I'll have to get them.
We had cake that I made, and opened presents, then hung out and danced with Santa.  She loved opening things, and got some really cool things......like a super sized doggie, a shopping cart, and a tea set.  Pluse TONS of clothes.
I'm hoping she'll love opening presents on Christmas as much. And I'm so excited to see her on Christmas morning seeing what Santa brought.
And it's about 90% official we will be in Utah for Christmas!  I'm so excited.  If the snow keeps up we may be able to go sledding! 


 16 days till Christmas!



~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment