Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Early Christmas?

Since we'll be out of town, and Matt's dad is going out of town too, we are having a mini Christmas tonight.  I think Hailey is excited, even though she doesn't fully understand.  I told her we were going to Emma's house to give her a present haha.  I'm a little bummed just because it means she'll have less to open on Christmas morning, but that's ok. 
I'm SO excited for Christmas!! As of right now, the weather looks like it's going to be favorable.  It's a little bit of a bummer that we won't be leaving till Saturday afternoon, so we won't get their till night time.  Especially because that means Matt will be sleepy all the next day haha.
I was debating whether to take our nice stroller or not.  Are car is very tiny and I don't know that everything will fit in the trunk if we leave it, plus Mom and Dad have an umbrella stroller at their house.  I mean, I don't think we'll need it.  What do you think? 
Here are some pictures of Hailey being silly in the car :)



 
 
~hyuu!


No comments:

Post a Comment