Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET BABY GIRL!
 
It's hard to believe it's been two years since she was in my belly.  Yet it also feels like she's always been here.  Either way, I've loved every second of it.
 
I am so in love with this little girl.  She melts my heart every day.  Sure she has her brat moments, but who doesn't?  More often then not, she is a sweetheart, smart, sassy little girly girl.
And man is she a girly girl!  She loves to have her toes painted, wear dresses/skirts, carry around her babies, her purse, and don't forget her love for shoes!  She has also recently shown an interest in jewelry, wanting to wear my necklaces.
She is also so smart.  She talks nonstop! And some of the things she says surprise me.  Yesterday she pulled my head down so she could kiss the top of my head and said "I love you most" from Tangled.  I'll admit...i squealed a little girly squeal of cuteness.
Hailey is also quite the performer.  She loves to dance and sing.  On Thanksgiving she would dance, then bow, and tell us to clap for her hahaha.  What a ham.
I could go on and on....
 
Well, Happy 2nd Birthday little girl
We love you so much!

 
 
 
~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment