Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

How was your Halloween?  Ours was ok.  Hailey had a great time!
She was Rapunzel for Halloween.  I know what your thinking....wasn't she Rapunzel last year?  Well yes, yes she was.  But last year I picked her costume because I LOVE Tangled.  But this year she picked because she loves Tangled.  We walked into the Disney store at the mall and she saw the Rapunzel dress and squealed! It was adorable. 
I tried my hand and crafty "baking" for the first time.  Well, it was my first time trying something I saw off Pinterest.  They turned out ok.  Could of been better, but never would of known had I not tried.
 
Fun huh?  They're pumpkin rice crispies!
We went trick or treating down Matt's dad's neighborhood like we always do.....since our "neighborhood" doesn't suit trick or treating well haha.
I think Hailey had fun.  She loved her dress and loved talking to all the people.  It was hard to get her to not tell some story and introduce everyone and everything to people at every house.  She also held her pumpkin like a purse instead of in her hand, so it was hard for people to get the candy in.  No matter how many times I moved it, it always ended up on her arm again. 
Than when we got back, she was helping pass out candy.  One time she gave a guy one and was going back to give him his second (instead of holding them both at the same time) and he left and she was yelling after him "hey! Get back here!"  it was so funny! 
Here are the pictures I could get in her costume.  She refused to hold still or give a smile that wasn't like she was in pain.  Silly girl.




 
 
 
 
~hyuu!


No comments:

Post a Comment