Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Little Brother

I probably have the most awesome, weirdest brother in the world!  He kind of brings out my immature side, but it's always fun.  Some of the things that come out of his mouth are sooo random and funny.  I don't know where he comes up with the stuff! 
This last visit, he kept trying to take my wedding ring in the car.  I told him he was going to lose it, so when he wasn't paying attention, I took it off and was like "Austin where is it!? You lost it!" The look on his face turned to panic and he started searching.  He even took off his seatbelt (which surprised me) and started looking in the seat.  I don't remember what I said to him but he was like "it's your wedding ring! It shows you were married!"  That's when I pulled it out of my pocket.  He was like embarrassed/mad at me for teasing him, but relieved at the same time haha.  It was so cute that he said that and was determined to find it.  I was just like "AW Austin I love you!" :)
We'd walk around the store like fools, play games together, and crack jokes.  So much fun!  He had said this one thing I wanted to put on here...but I forgot >.< 
Here are some of our goofing off photos....





~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment