Saturday, March 12, 2011

Life

Man....life is interesting isn't it?  It can come to an end so quickly.  Seeing what happened to Japan yesterday really shook me up.  I've always loved Japan.  If I could only go on one more vacation in my life, that is where I would want to go.  When I saw it on Yahoo that morning, my first thought was the girl I knew from highschool who lives out there (she is safe).  It's odd how quickly things change.  It's such a sad thing that happened out of no where. The great PhillyD (youtuber) was talking about it.  His mom had called him to check on him since he lives in Venice, and they had a tsunami warning...he is in Texas right now for an event, but he made an interesting statement. "There are people that made that call....and no on answered."  I honestly had never thought about it that way. 
Than last night at around midnight, my family lost their best friend.  Ruby "the beast" blockhead dog.  It was so sudden.  She had just gotten spayed.  Matt and I think it was either a blood clot or internal bleeding...both of which aren't very detectable (unless you know what to look for).  I told them that at least she went at home, comfortably, instead of on some cold vet table possibly alone.  Austin was right by her side...her best friend.  She was crazy, funny, and a total idiot.  I remember everytime I came to visit she'd bark at my stuff.  This last time she barked at the baby's carseat almost everyday.  And she loved the baby.  We couldn't get her to leave Hailey alone.  I was excited to take her back when she was a little older and could react to her more.  You were an awesome dog Ruby!  We all love and miss you <3




~hyuu!

1 comment:

  1. i love the ruby pictures- she will be dearly missed by her family. look how happy dad is.

    ReplyDelete