Friday, April 1, 2011

Pictures

Lately I've been regretting not getting nice pictures of Hailey when she was little(er).  I've seen quite a few people have nice professional pictures of their new borns and they are so cute!  We never had any done for two reasons.  One - we're poor! We might of been able to find a good deal somewhere thought.  Two - I had baby blues bad for about a month.  I was struggling with breast feeding, I felt like things were just falling apart everywhere, and as much as I loved her I took like no pictures of her, even with just my cellphone.  But on her month "birthday" when I was getting her dressed, she cooed at me and smiled.  I just liked snapped out of it than, but by that time the cute pictures I've seen she's too big for.  Now I take tons of pictures of her.  She's a goof ball.  And I know I can take nice pictures now, but it's not the same (And she really has no like foofy outfits or headbands/bows).
Random rant, but couldn't get it out of my head haha.
Here are some of her pictures now!






~hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment