Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day (yesterday)!
Yesterday we went to Matt's aunt's house and hung out with his dad, little sister, grandparents who were visiting from Kansas, and of course his aunt haha.  His grandma made some kind of noodles by hand (I guess it took all day) and she put them in a broth with pieces of chicken and rabbit..I think.  There was also garlic bread and fudge.  Emma was swimming, and I would of joined because the pool was really warm, but I'd only get in a swimsuit if I had Kim's that she had last year to cover her pregnant belly.
I don't know what my daddy did, but I called him that night (no signal at aunt's house).  I had something little to send him, but since they are going on vacation today...and it was going to be late anyway, I decided to wait to send it.  So I made sure to tell him that I didn't forget hehe. 






~Hyuu!

1 comment: