Friday, June 18, 2010

Bored

Well today has been a boring day...by 10 I had put in my second load of laundry, which is big for me since I have to walk down to do it.  I decided to change my background to summer since it's almost July....even though we haven't managed to make it down to the beach yet. 
I'm hoping to go out to Utah at the end of July, but we'll have to see.  Today I found a pretty good price, but as we all know, that doesn't mean it'll be that price tomorrow. 
I have another doctors appointment next Tuesday.  I wonder if they'll confirm the sex then.  It seems kind of weird...it still doesn't really feel real.  Is it bad that I'm about 16-17 weeks and haven't felt any movement? 
I had all this stuff I was gunna put on here...I put off typing it and now I've forgotten haha.  So....I guess I'll go change my laundry again.  Sounds fun don't it!?


~Hyuu!

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo! if you find out the sex, let us know! i'm super excited for you! I just can't believe how grown up we are!!

    ReplyDelete