Monday, March 8, 2010

Wow...

It's been a long time since I've been on here.   It's been a while since I really did anything like this at all anywhere.  I've been slacking!
Lately I've been frantic with trying to beat Zelda Twilight Princess for the Wii.  Our friend let me borrow it.  It's soooo awesome!  I want to buy it so bad.  He also let us borrow Super Smash Brothers Brawl.  I'm going to get some practice with it than when Austin gets home from school, we can battle each other via internet.
Matt's been going to the gym almost every day.  He's doing a lot better on our diet than I am.  Damn Mini Eggs >.<  haha.  I'm glad he's going though.  It makes it so he doesn't come home and get on the computer, he goes out with his friend. 
Today is the last day I have to put drops in my eye for my ulser (spelling) on my cornia....again.  I guess trying to stretch month contacts for 3 months is a no go anymore.  I used to do it all the time, but these contacts that I had were not only samples, they were thicker and bigger....which means less oxygen to my eyes anyway.  Sigh...I guess I bring this on myself.  I'm so sick of these ugly glasses.  I didn't mind my old ones, but I had to get new ones because of Medi-cal...which is, by the way, suspended until they go through my paper work to reinstate it for the new year.  They are so dumb and slow over there. 
I just came inside from shooting a bow!  It was scary and exciting at the same time!  I'm a dork, I know.  My aim is....way off, to say the least haha.  I guess I am going to have to enlist Matt's help *embarrassed*  This is what the bow I'm using looks like. 
It feels good to work on it.  It's something I've ALWAYS wanted to learn to do.  It's pretty easy, just kind of, awkward I guess.  I know these glasses don't help (sliding down my face like they do). 
My 21st birthday is less than a month away!  Isn't it scary?  Makes me feel old.  I so don't feel my age.  I don't really feel any age....does that make sense?  I know I know, I'm nuts!
Have a wonderful day!

~HYUU!

No comments:

Post a Comment