Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rain and The Crown

It's been raining on and off like crazy since about 12:30 this afternoon.  At one point, we had HUGE thunder.  I thought I was going to have a heart attack.  There is once again, a river down the driveway.  It was so strong at one point, it actually got Matt to say "Wow" haha
Today I went back to the dentist and got my crown.  It feels kind of odd, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.  I was so scared to have a mouth full of grey from all my fillings and crowns, but when Matt looked at it, he was like "hey! It's not grey!" I was like what?!  I went in the bathroom and looked.  It's white! I'm so happy!  Now I just need to get the other one done.  But the dentist actually told me to do a couple fillings before my root canal to stop them from becoming rootcanals 3 and 4....great.  Too bad I can't afford it.  He asked me if I was concidering braces...yea I was a long time ago haha.  Even if I was, I can't afford it.  He told me to rob a bank haha.  I think he was trying to be funny, but he totally lost me with his tone of voice.  O well, at least I'm no longer in pain.
I'm hoping to get a good look at what I need to do to get into school sometime this week. :) I'm excited!

~Hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment