Friday, February 12, 2010

The Tooth Fairy

The other day, Matt and I went on a date.  First we went and got some ice cream at Golden Spoon.  Than we wandered around the shopping center waiting for our movie to start.  We went and saw The Tooth Fairy.  I don't think Matt really liked it, but I thought it was cute.  I kind of forced him to see it, because I was having a bad day, and felt like laughing, not being scared (or we would of seen Legion).  So I guess next time we go, I'll let him pick anything haha.
The movie is definatly a kids movie.  It's one of those that's funny, kind of sad, and has a good lesson to it.  There was this little girl sitting behind us, and she was soo cute!  I love The Rock, he's so funny.  But, personally, I thought Ashley Judd (I think that's her name) looked kind of old in it, which was strange for her.  Anyway, really good movie.  Take your kids to see it! :)
After that, we wondered around Bed Bath and Beyond for a while, than wandered over to Petsmart.  It was a very fun date night.  Can't wait to go again <3


~Hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment