Thursday, December 10, 2009

Falling behind!

15 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

This has got to be the first year that I'm this late with Christmas shopping. I haven't even started! It's odd. We didn't even pull out our holiday box. No lights, that we usually put in the window. No MERRY CHRISTMAS on our door (but I might make that today). And NO presents yet.....man I'm slacking! I do have ideas though, so I guess that's a start.
I wish I was more creative so I could organize things better. Even though....it would be a lot easier if I had space! And if the place wasn't a mess teehee. When Matt gets home, he's going to go on spider lookout so I can dig through that box that holds are heavier jackets for when we go out to Utah. This light one isn't enough for here right now *turns on heater*, let alone Utah! I'd freeze to death =( I know, I know, I'm a sissy.
Well....going to look online for more gift ideas!


~Hyuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment