Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January Update

Hello there people!
I totally spaced this medium in communicating my feelings and what not.
I know I still never did my Sailor Moon Crystal reviews on here like I wanted (and now I am waaay behind) but I think I'll still do them eventually, just to get my thoughts all out of my head.
I also have taken a little break from my vlogging channel (link in my profile if you want to check it out). I still post every once in a while, but, for now, it's on the back burner.
 
Man, where did January go?!  The first month of 2015 over.
Even though this year has started out slow, I'm hoping for some big changes in our lives, hopefully for the better, and I'm really excited.  I can't wait to see where life takes us this year. 
 
Hailey is still the best big sister ever!  She helps Brooklyn with almost anything she needs.  Defiantly a little mommy.  They do fight sometimes, but what siblings don't?
Hailey is so smart and acts just like a little adult.  Some of the things that come out of her mouth catch me by surprise.  I've also noticed how much she is actually listening to things around her when I hear her mention something I talked about in passing.  I can't wait to get her into some kind of school.  I had her copy words that I wrote down and she did pretty well
 
Brooklyn has grown so much.  I swear she had a growth spurt while we were in Utah.  She is finally at a good weight the Dr. said....after being low weight for a long time.  She has also started talking a lot more.  She does get shy, but at home she never shuts up!  Constantly singing "Let It Go" and being able to point out different things, she is growing up so fast!
 
Matt will hopefully be starting Groomer training this upcoming month.  I'm really hoping it goes smoothly, and quickly.  I think it'll open up some doors for us.  Not much else to report here haha.
 
I haven't done much this last month, and I'm really bummed at myself.  I want to lose weight (like a lot of people) but I'm having a really really hard time finding motivation.  I honestly don't know what my deal is. I want to change several little things about myself, and that is one reason for the hiatus on my YouTube channel.
I also have the urge to build/make something.  I'm thinking of making a "spring" sign out of wood, but we'll see how this goes.  I've always wanted to craft, but never really had the chance to explore it. (or the confidence)
 
So, hoping for big things this year!
How are you doing so far this 2015??
 
 
 
~hyuu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment